Tuesday, November 10, 2009

my friend j

she was the bright student in my class. she sits next to me she is J. she may look like a dirty person but she is indeed different. i once judge her by her looks. i avoided her at many times but she still give me a birthday card. i didnt think that it will end this way when my friend was leaving to another school. i was devasted i could not bear the thought of she leaving after what she had done to me. well i think its denstiny for it.

so long my friend J

3 comments:

  1. hey! i am not dirty! how could U say that! Anyway, sorry about scolding u at facebook for the photo of me n rol. I didn't know u remove it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. u are not dirty outside but in your soul

    ReplyDelete
  3. my soul? i don't think it is there anymore... i left it once i leave smk usj 12...

    ReplyDelete