Friday, August 29, 2014

The silent ones

     Have you notice that the silent ones in the class had most of the problems in the world but they hate to bring it all out to the world? I used to be one of the silent ones trying my best to keep my dark secrets from the world. I have always thought and taught by the society that silence is golden. But is it really golden?

     Silence is actually the most powerful scream in the world. I don't mean the kind of silence like not talking to anybody outside but in social media every 10 minutes you see a post or a tweet from them. The kind of silence I mean is hiding all the pain and frustration inside your heart and faking a smile to the world even in social media. I always tell my friends that facebook is not a confession page. Once you press the post button, everybody will know. My friend and I actually came out with a theory regarding this obsession of writing your anger, frustration and sadness on facebook. We concluded that these people are those who wants sympathy from others. They don't know what is the meaning of keeping to yourself.

    Let give a case study! Mr. Z has an obsession in Facebook to post things. Things he post in facebook are like
" I don't care if you score higher than me. I will keep this in my heart and I will not care about your result. "
and normally you can see with a hashtag " #notcareadamnthing". See the irony in it?
If you didn't care from the start why post and gloat to hundred of facebook friends you have.

    Back to the silence ones. I recently met 2 guys who used to be me. They had so much in their heart and I didn't expect that they had so much kept. I always thought they were cheerful and happy. They are the true silence ones. I tried my best to help them. Give advice to them and try to show that the world is beautiful and not a place that they should be afraid. If any of the silence ones is reading this, please remember the world is beautiful and its not a scary place. Life has its ups and downs. Sometime silence is golden but try to release some of those aches in your heart to somebody you trust. You will feel much more relieve and I believe you will find that your life will be more meaningful!

No comments:

Post a Comment