Friday, August 29, 2014

Comet in my life

     Just last year before my year 1 semester 2 begin, I met a comet in my life. I never knew that this comet had a great influence in my life. She was the first to teach me that life is hectic especially when you are a ev student and a event committee. I had the pleasure to meet this comet.

     Like a comet leaving trails of dust along the path they travel, she left her footprint in my life. I know I can't do anything in my power to help her and how she helped me but I truly want to tell her how grateful I am to have her as a friend and as a senior.  She taught me a lot. She nearly gave up on me but she didn't. She did the most amazing thing to me which is buying a cake for my birthday as I didn't had birthday cake for the past 2 years. Its the simple things she do make me happy and glee the whole day.

However, I don't know how to tell her these in her face although I am kinda extrovert. I want her to know that she is amazing and I want to thank her so much but I don't know how.

    All I could tell her that she is amazing and she is definitely not a failure. I know that she is stressed up and she wants recovery time but when I see her so frustrated and sad, I kinda feel the same pinch as she does. But always remember my friend, you are truly the best and one of a kind. If somebody don't appreciate you, its their loss. I am happy to have my small infinities with you and I do hope you all the best in fyp presentation. You can do it because I look up to you and you never did fail in my eyes. I maybe what you call an alien in studies but when it comes to EQ, you surpass me much more. I am again truly grateful to meet a comet in my life as a comet only pass the earth every 76 years and I had the chance to meet it and it was shining bright by then.


No comments:

Post a Comment