Monday, September 1, 2014

Happiness~~~

     There was a quote out there that states " If you have the power to make somebody happy, do it! The world need more of this." I try my best to preach this teaching. Although some maybe in fail state but I will try my best to continue making people happy. Happiness is something so bliss that even the rich can't buy it but those who cherish the small infinities have it.

     Last week, I had the power to make somebody happy. Although it was my study week, I still become somebody's listener. He told me that he never told anyone all of these and it had burden him for a long time since young. He told me he don't know why but when he see me, he feel like telling everything to me. I could tell him no and say that i want to study my studies. But then, I had the power to reduce someone ache in their heart. In the end he told me his whole life story for 5 straight hours. 3 days later, I ask him whether he gets emotional after my chat with him. He gleefully told me "No". He said that he didn't feel emotional after I talk and listen to him. I was on paradise cloud as I helped somebody.

   Come to think of it, the feeling of helping someone surpass the feeling of getting 4.0 in exam. I mind my studies but I mind more on people happiness. However, I will still love myself so that I can spread the love to people. Besides that, I became another person listener just a few days ago. He was on the verge of depression. When I talk to him, I could feel that he was the old me. The person who sees life has no meaning and that life is always painful. I tried my best to help him. The funniest thing he told me one time was that I seem to have a light above me when I was talking to him and that he need to see me so that he will not become nervous. My face blush when he told me this. I am not an angel sent down from earth. I am a human who spend some of my time to make people happy.

     If I can make one more person happy, I will be glad. I may seem like a annoying pest who keep disturbing your life and asking for your condition but deep down I want to pull you up and hold on to you so that you will not fall to the depth of loneliness, despair and heartache. Don't worry, I can manage myself as I had seen the depth of those and I vow not to enter there again as its pitch black but I don't want you to fall. Let me help you! If you want to be alone, I am okay but please don't be alone and think that you are a failure and a waste of space on Earth for too long. Don't enter that black path! It may seem hard to jump to the light path but please if you need anything just call me and I will be your listener and your guide.  

No comments:

Post a Comment