Thursday, January 1, 2015

New year new look

    Happy new year !! Life is truly a mysterious. Just a few days ago, I was in Sabah; the land of mysterious. I saw the oceans, mountains and clean streams of fresh water. I love how the locals have simple life. No frustration of work to bring back. They seem happy. I was particularly drawn to the sea. The wave are relaxing and calm at the same time. I wander around the hotel at night just looking at the ocean. I met new friends there. They remind me of my Utar friends as they start speaking in Chinese something that I haven't done very long.  

    When I was in Sabah, I was like a child back. It had been so long that I have been in a trip. I was high at night and being flirty hahahaha. At most traveling with the craziest people. It's a great way to end 2014. A year that changes me and a year that taught me a lot about patience. 

    All I hope for my 2015 is to be more of myself. That's all. I want to relax anytime I want. I want to enjoy life and kiss my past and pain away. I want to explore the world. I want to be me. I don't want words to affect me and I want to be better for future. Well a new year begin and a new life will start!!

No comments:

Post a Comment