Tuesday, December 8, 2009

8th december

today , i went to kim's house again to do beading. she told me that her aunt will not come to her house which was a relief to us. she always keep a very close eye on us. then she will lecture us about things that we don't want to hear. when i was listening to her, my ears was screaming. i was glad that she is not in today. so we decided to go to taipan to eat and ask kim to belanja me. on the way...

"is that my aunt" asks kim
where,where i reply
omg she is here.

then her kancil car stop in front of us. i was devasted i wanted to scream at kim and tell her that we would had been in the restaurant if we do not need to wait for her.
we did text sign to each other. later when we went back i was eating my mango rice. while eating her aunt was telling me the cause of diabetes. oh my ears. wat a day man!! i really think this is a joke from god.

No comments:

Post a Comment