Tuesday, December 15, 2009

train journey to midvalley

today, i was excited to go to the midvalley shopping mall by train. my brother and i had to be together for this journey. then my mother sent me to the train station in subang jaya. i was just about to walk in when i saw a line of people at the ticket counter. i slowly waited for my turn. when i reached my turn i bought a two way ticket to midvalley from subang jaya. it is all just rm8. i waited for the train for 20 minutes. when i saw the train , it was pack. its like sardine in a sardine can. then i went to kl sentral to change to platform 6. the waiting begins. when i reach midvalley i was shock that many people are visiting it today. so we went to look at the jewelry shop but failed. we then later went in mph bookstore

i was finding for beading book until i saw a familiar face.
'that's pearl's friend'
she was promoting me to buy a book in mph called the last chapter. she said it was for a good cause. the money will be given to treat children with diseases. so i bought the book.

we came out to find food as my brothers stomach was rumbling. we went to the food junction to eat. we ate sizzling hot plate. then we decided to go to a movie since there is nobody at the counter. i wanted to watch the new movie storm warriors II.


i was kinda fun but the noise that disturbs me was irritating. one of it was people eating and laughing. after the movie, nature calls. i had to go to the toilet. when i was waiting for my turn, i saw my friend tok, she told me that she was going to see this movie later and i said i just saw it.

later, my mom wanted us to go back. on my way to the train, i saw some funny looking donut. i wanted to buy them. when my brother and i reached the train station, we heard the train whistle. i quickly urge me brother to hurry up but his ice cream melted. i panicked and scolded my brother. thankfully it is not my ride. then we entered the train. the train was more cramp than the last train.

shortly after that we reach our subang station. i and my brother was going to go out when my brother could not go through although he put in his ticket. i nearly got an heart attack from my brother's action. fortunately the ticket collector saw that incident and help my brother to go through . thats my trip to midvalley.

No comments:

Post a Comment