Saturday, December 7, 2013

The world is always dangerous

     From young, my mother taught me that the world is evil sometimes. The world is a dangerous place and my parents trained me for years to face the outside world. The world is actually very peaceful but many people complicate it. People deceive, betray and turn to soulless person to get what they want but not what they need. But I am no here to break your hope or something like that, I am trying to tell you that the world will always have these sort of two-faced people. 

My friend was very active in animal shelter projects that she contributed most of her time for it. I used to help her in some of her project. There was once when one of the biggest event finish, she gave me a souvenir to remind me that I had done my best for the abandoned animals that time. Along that souvenir, she gave me a message and it was written on the souvenir. It said “The world is dangerous not because of those who do harm but because of those who look at it and didn’t do anything!”

There was once a car accident where a young girl was knocked down a long time ago in China. But there was nobody who wants to save her due to this she died when rush to the hospital as it was too late. It was reported that the reckless driver hit and ran and almost 20 passerby ignore her. The world is dangerous not because of those who do harm but because of those who look at it and didn’t do anything!

The time I got this souvenir, I cherish it as it finally brings a purpose in my small life! I knew I need to do something in my life as I only live once. That was when I decided to pursue environmental engineering because nobody is defending our mother earth as big corporates reap her apart to get profits for their business. 

No comments:

Post a Comment