Thursday, December 5, 2013

My other half

Hi hi, I am back from my study semester!! XP Although I haven't finished my exam but I really felt relieved that my CGPA paper is done. I have lots to tell you guys but first! During the semester, I was sad as I keep seeing many of my friends finding their love ones and I am stuck with myself. I was emo-ing half of my semester. My housemate ask me why am I so desperate for a relationship? Well, sometimes it’s nice to have someone who shares your happiness and sadness. But when you are single, you have nobody to share too. This semester, I really felt alone. I felt the sadness from being alone just like an astronaut stuck in space without anyone to help. 

I was sad until I met a tarot card reader. It must be destiny to see the tarot reader as that day was the first time I went to block K to eat. There is where I met the tarot card reader. I was sad and sick of being alone. I somehow felt like asking this tarot card reader. All the while, I never believe tarot card reading but this change me!!

          Somehow, I felt a force telling me to go try her service. So, I just try. To my amazement, the thing she says about me in the past was so true. Well, she told me that in the past, I search for such love but at one point I was hopeless. She knew until now I had no boyfriend. And in the present she knew I was finding it again as my peers found their other half! I tried not being amazed but deep down I was shocked.

          She also told me not to worry as my other half will be there when I am financially stable. She told me that my other half will think me as a gift from god, an angel that descended down from heaven and I will be his main point in his life. He is a very mature man and a career-minded man. He will be the exact character as me! He is a guy that wants to start a family with me. I was blushing all the way because I knew that someone is there for me!

          Due to this factor, I felt alive again. I knew that I can get true love although I am ugly and fat. I was just happy since that day. No more emo days. She also advises me that if I wait for him, I can get him. I will wait for him!! Wherever you are my other half, I can’t wait to spent an eternity with you.
         


No comments:

Post a Comment