Monday, October 28, 2013

Sorry girl!

Well I am back again, another week. I had my hands full this time of the sem. assignment, reports , comittee meeting and so much more. Well I just wanna talk about two kind of relationship I personally tries to give advise about. Let me tell you exhibit A. He and his girlfriend had been dating since lower six until now. But when I am near him , he will always frus as his girlfriend dont love him as much as he loves her. He was ban to visit her more than 2 weeks. Her girlfriend is a very independent girl and like a large personal space like how a single woman enjoys it. Problem is she has he. I felt pity for the boy as I can see that he loves her more than she loves him and he is trying so hard to get her love back.

Exhibit B is the contrast of two person personality. my friend and her boyfriend had been together since 1 year ago. They just broke off this week. I actually predicted this ending as the boy was controlling the girl and the girl has a bad temper. I know it was the end because the control by the boyfriend was too much and boys or girls no one like to be controlled in life. Thats all and I am happy to say that I am single till now. But a person did ask me "is it because of this differences, you don't dare to start a relationship?" I lied to him and say no but I know it is true.....

No comments:

Post a Comment