Thursday, October 10, 2013

In Kampar peepz!

    Well, I am back to kampar! Sorry for not updating the blog for a whole week i think. I am so sorry!! I recently join as one of the helper for the icebreaking team in my university. Every night I had to go for meeting and test game therefore I couldn't have any energy to write a post about it until now.

    I become one of the station master for a game. That game was look simple when I choose it but it turns out to be more difficult sooner. During the first test game, my station couldn't handle the crowd control. Though I blame myself but I knew some of the problems are cause by the facee who got so excited till they actually broke all the rules. Even the second game test was the same till the extend I had to yell and they call me rough. But to me as a facee, you should learn to control yourself.

    But after all those, I still love the yum cha time where all facee, station master and helper come as a family and eat and have fun without having any boundaries. I thought they may alienate me as I scream at them but they still forget the whole incident. From this, I will try to improve myself. hehe. This friday will be the event day. oh yah. Thought I am nobody but they make me feel like a family haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment