Friday, October 4, 2013

The feeling

     Its not fair. Time passed so fast. When you enjoy that moment, you feel like time moves on faster pace.. My holidays are over. 4 more days then I need to be back to Kampar. Though I feel happy that I can meet all my housemates again but I am faced with the harsh condition of studying. I am currently an engineering student. My result from my semester 1 also is about to be release. Omg the feeling of vomiting is coming again.

    This holiday I got to hang out with my dearest friends. My first week was my awesome and keep calm high school friends which I had long missed them in Kampar. They are the one who still in touch with me and humor me everyday through whatapps. I really love them . The second week, I went to Berjaya Times Square with another group of friends that I met in UTAR PJ. We got a lot of happy memories there. And the third week, one of my course mate hit me with the harsh reality of studying. He already start studying Japanese. I haven't touch it at all. He is seriously a workaholic wait no.... a study addict. I really miss my first two weeks of holidays.

    I wish most of my holidays were like that. Simple and perfect in many ways....

No comments:

Post a Comment