Tuesday, October 15, 2013

People you may meet!

     Today, I would like to dedicate this post to the person I used to meet and befriended with but now is a heartless attention seeking bitch. Well, to be frank I don't give a rat ass about this girl but she annoy me too much till I need to tell you how this girl acts in front of everyone to release some steam.

     I met this girl on the first morning of my semester. It was just after a walk with carol. I was quite nervous for the first day of my class. That was the beginning of a troubled friendship. Well, let me explain. This is because I and she are like water and fire. Completely different in personalty and style. I am the gamer girl who studies hard and doesn't give a rat ass about styles, boys and most important I don't act in front of people. But she on the other hand, she thinks that Environmental Engineering is the easiest engineering course so therefore she took it and flirt around. Well she let boys touch her and even let them know how sad and pathetic she was being toyed by her boy crush.

     At first I just think she is a slut but sooner I discover she is in a higher level of bitch level. This is because she plays around with boys. Manipulate them in every sense. Those boys are more stupid. She acts like she is so damn innocent. She kicks me out of the conversation. But that was not the worst of all.

     The worst of all was that she keeps arguing with me and finding fault with me. I had enough. I just ignore her. Then it became worse. She now gossip on how bad I was and how I treated her. But when people ask, I would always give a logic explanation. Well there is a lot of story of her. Maybe I just tell you 3 of them.

    The first scenario is that I was the stationmaster. My game was set that the right side of the team will do set 1 first and the left side will do set 4 first. Problem is set 1 is harder. Her team got set 1 and she kept whining on how unfair it was until even the gathering time. It was such an embarrassment as a 20 year old girl can act as a 8 year old. I just tell her facts but she say I was wasting time. No other team complain about it but she kept whining about it.

    Then the second scenario is when I got better result than her. Instead of being a true friend and congratulate me. She say I didn't deserve the result.

     the third will be on the day we play a killing game. she was the killer. I was killed first. so I shouted yes when she died that round. She said I was unfair again. But the thing is many people also had shouted out yes by me. So, whats your problem bitch?!

No comments:

Post a Comment