Friday, October 10, 2014

Best feeling ever !!!

     I would say that after all that I had done in my life, the feeling of knowing that you had improved is seriously the best feeling ever. The feeling that you had hit rock bottom or fall down to the face of the earth and manage to get back up is a magnificent feeling ever. I finally got back my target gpa which is 3.8. When I saw the result, I was too happy that nothing can pull me down. After all the things that happen during my last semester and to get such a great result is fantastic. I love this feeling. I do hope I can maintain this high and be a first honour graduate. Hahaha.

     Besides that, I can finally go on a trip to sabah. My high school friends invited me to go to Kinarut with them. All I will do is eat, eat and eat there. I am going to weigh heavier when I come back. The best part of all is that Kinarut is famous for seafood. My favourite. All the prawns, crab, lala, and anything from the sea is what makes my stomach roar. I can't wait to go there since its just another 2 months hehehe. Once I finished my semester then I will go with them.

     The music that I heard during the semester break is the best. Cool Kids by Echosmith is the bomb. I keep singing to it and true enough I wish to be like a cool kid. Oh yah and the another best part was that I finally finished watching American Horror story. Season 2; Asylum. I love how there idea of satan and alien is link cause I am an alien believer. Try talking to me about alien. You won't stop hearing me blabber for hours. Even for my oral presentation, I did existence of alien and got 9.5 over 10 as my lecturer believe the theory after my presentation. BOOYAh!!!! How I wish such feelings can continue and stay with me till the day I took my last breath.  

No comments:

Post a Comment