Saturday, October 4, 2014

Inside Out!

     There is a new movie that I am dying to watch. But its coming out next year. OMG, I need to wait for so long to come out. Well, Pixar you done it again. You brought that little girl in me. That little girl was full of glee and all she saw was happiness when the trailer come out. From Toy Story to the most current animated movie, Wall -E. I love you Pixar. Every movie you guys animated is beautiful. They teach us the meaning of life. The struggles, the joy, the love. You guys bring me into a roller coaster of emotion when I see one of the movies especially Monster Inc.



     Well, let get back to the upcoming production which is Inside Out. The movie depicts on how our emotion works. From joy, anger, disgust, fear and sadness, Pixar manage to bring them into wonderful characters. I love the part where joy was holding the girls memories. It makes me wonder that whether my own emotion does that. Sometimes they will hold a memory and make me emotional. Well, its a theory. Inside Out is a brilliant movie and its what I am going to anticipate next year.

PS: The link is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t0A_tZGrYw


No comments:

Post a Comment