Friday, September 20, 2013

3 years of not touching blog. im back


Hi, i am back after 3 years of not touching the blog i just feel like it since my great friend ask me whether i had a blog or not.. well my studies is now great. i am doing what i really love. thought some may think environmental engineering is boring but to me it is truly fun. friends you can say it come and goes but the true one stay in your heart. you hear that miss siau you are really a great friend. well if you wanna stalk me and hear some entertaining story from me you can come find me here in my blog. will update things. i promise i will try and expose my real true feeling in this blog. its all raw emotions. for all the hater , f*** you. i know i am an emotional ass but i dont seek attention at all like the bitch in my course. i only tell this blog to my true friends and yes i do wish they can be with me all the time but this is life. like wat my mom says this is life you gotta live it. i remember a proverb, you were born with pain from your mom, you die with pain, pain follows you but it is how you revert them. so yea life!

No comments:

Post a Comment