Friday, September 20, 2013

To miss Teng and Siau


To be very frank with you all, I actually am really glad that you guys are my friends. Though you guys might be more innocent than I expected but I love you guys. Wait don't take it so literal. I love you guys as friends. Again to remember how you guys its kinda few sweet moments in Utar PJ. Okay let me start from the beginning. when i first met ms teng, i thought she was a very (sorry to use) nerdy student. she studies excellent perform excellent in class. i remember the first day, i sat next to her in ms bong class. she was a very attentive student but i was the total opposite. somehow and sooner, we got to know each other and i know why she tries to study so hard. Her parents want her to excel well so she tries her best. her principle in studying is completely different from me. i want to study so i can be more independent in life and i want to help the world in the best way before the grim reaper comes and find me. i used to laugh at how funny and innocent she was. sooner we form a study group. we try our best to study but as you guys know it is truly impossible to ur study with a great fren. thru her i met ms siau. this girl makes me chuckles every single time i am with her. this is cause no matter what joke i had on her, she will not retaliate me. she would just laugh with me. its nice to see that people let you laugh the way you are especially when your laughter is different from how society presume a girl to laugh. confession: i laugh quite barbaric. she is quite beautiful actually but i dont know why guys havent dated you. Seriously guys what the hell is your problem? Ms siau still talk to me. actually she inspire me to write this blog when i was feeling angry towards myself and the coursemates i kinda have. i only realized how much writing i mean blogging soothes my mind but i only get to know you guys in such a short time of my life. i hope we can see again. its been 5 months since we met. thought i have not met friends like you in kampar but i know in this world both of you meant a lot to me as friends. if either one of you are sad or angry or even felt betrayed, i hope you can read back my post about both of you and just SMILE!!

5 comments:

  1. alamak yea yea you very important hehe =="""

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh!! I am laughing when I am reading!! It's true!! Lol v re truly innocent hahax! Can I say I love you <3 lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. But she sure vry happy la at least sum1 is helping her to advertise hahax! miss siau, at least now gt a guy wan u la, but u cant c him><><

    ReplyDelete