Friday, September 20, 2013

Introduction about me !!

Well, today i felt like introducing myself. well i am just a very simple girl who actually have some hatred to perfume and fashion items. I am those kind of girl who doesn't like to go to shopping or if i had to go i would be in the food section hehe. GO FOOD!!

     To tell you all the truth, I am the 'manly' type of girl. I love playing pokemon cards and collect them. I play boy games like basketball that normally girls dont play. Plus, I am also the type of girl who loves to play rpg. FYI rpg is role-playing games. I do have an account in League of Legends. I love using Miss Fortune, Ahri and even Brand. I love mages and support cause normally that what i am good at. I play left 4 dead just for the fun of it. I love killing zombies and seeing how they die. sorry maybe too violent there hehe.
   
     Besides that, my life purpose is to go to the third world country and build homes for them. this is because of my name. i was given a name that wants me to be a useful person in life, community and maybe the world. My name ends with 'ai'. Well many might say it will get love or something like that but the real true meaning of that 'ai' is a kind of herb that is used in the chinese medicine. Now you guys must wonder why i was given such a funny or weird name. Well, its because my grandmother wanted me to be useful for the society and my country. This is because the name 'ai' is a herb that helps cure disease and face many difficulties being accepted into the modern western medicine. my grandmother wanted me to be useful and at the same time able to resist the daily life challenges in life. Seriously, that is why I want to contribute my energy to save the world therefore i studied environmental engineering. Before i die on my deathbed, i want to remember the people i helped. I dont want to remember how much money i earned but that my energy was well spent in somewhere.

     I know that i have no luck in love. thats for sure! any guys look at me, they will think i am just an overweight girl that is quite barbaric but i dont give a damn cause this guys are not worth it! if they truly love you or even admire you they see the inner beauty of a miss independent like me. well, anyway i dont hope for love as it is not really my life purpose. I would not find for it but let it come to me naturally cause those are the true one. I will never be those whore that find love and risk their sanity for it.

Well that all but before i leave i would like to share with you guys neyo miss independent..... cause i love his lyrics hehe

2 comments:

  1. Lol! Food! Hope I love food tat much so I can put on my weight>< I din now tat u love rpg games hehex! I still rmbr when u tell me about the real meaning of "ai". It's really meaningful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol miss teng keep commenting hehehe. more inspiration to write

    ReplyDelete