Sunday, June 22, 2014

Bittersweet day!!

Today, I woke up with a smile on my face. I finally slept for 10 freaking hours!! Something that haven't done for so long!! I love the afternoon sunlight hitting my face and finally telling me to wake up! I saw my friend's post saying life is bittersweet. How life will always have its sweet and bitter moments. Well, I just discard it cause I thought how this happy day could actually fucked up..

     My morning ummm sorry afternoon begins when I go and change my Fb profile pics. After i posted it, there were two boys who told me I was amazing. I was on top of the clouds. Even one told me that, I was amazing for who I am. Then he sent me the link to Bruno Mars video on just the way you are. I dare him to sing to me but he doesn't want.... But it still makes my day. Another boy call me beautiful. Awwwwwwwwww, very long no boy have compliment like this to me. But don't worry boys, I wont fall in love with you guys since I am waiting for my soulmate at work.

     I was on cloud nine. And the sweetest thing haven't happen. The sweetest thing was that my ex-crush commented my profile pic and told me that I had change a lot and he wanted to meet me. OMG OMG my heart suddenly beats so fast and my stomach had butterflies flying wild. I haven't seen him since form 5 until now. Its been 3 years and he decided to crash at Kampar somewhere next 2 weeks. I hope I wouldn't develop any feeling for him cause its going to be hard as hell to have this relationship.

     Well, every sweet thing must have a bitter part. My evening was horrible. My assignment got problems and my family problems were increasing so bad. Why do I have such a grandma? Why am I the one who had to listen to my mother's sorrow and can't do a damn thing about it. I hated my family sometimes but I am blood -bonded with them. And I know things like this always happen to me but why must it happen to me at a happy day when I was so happy I could fly.

     But then, there was my her. She came when I was going to cry and going to breakdown. At first, I tried to conceal this emotional part of me from her and wore this happy mask cause I know the real face of mine looks horrifying around anybody. She bought me some of her hometown food and she notice I was somewhat off. After she went, I couldn't conceal this mask anymore and cried out at my pillows. There was a knock on the door, she came back and tried to help me cause she thought I was not the gleeful me. I wipe all my tears away and tried to fit that happiness mask again but I couldn't. I just feel like breaking down but she was there and I can't breakdown. After she left, I listen to some rock song and drank a cup of coffee and got better. I steam her hometown food and was so happy to eat it cause I know sometimes life always have its bitter and sweet moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment