Monday, June 2, 2014

That's whats friends are for!!

     If all day could be like this, I wish it could be!! I used to have my fair string of bad friendship had finally taste the sweet taste of friendship! 

     Although I fell down from the bicycle yesterday and it hurts like hell but I feel it is all worthwhile with the friends I have. All of them was concern of my wound and some even ask me to help me clean them although it was troublesome for them. I had the feeling that since this is my wound I should be the one cleaning it not them as I don't want to dirty their fingers. I know what I did concern you guys but I know you guys will be in my heart forever. 

     I had the whole day doing roadshow walking from block d to block n which is super duper far. Although it hurts but with the jokers, I was walking with I enjoyed myself. Although pain was excruciating but my happiness overcomes it. I know that some might find it crazy but I really love that I walk roadshow on my campaign which is Healthy Lifestyle Campaign!! WOOO. The amazing feeling removes the pain from my legs and gave me happiness instead. After I went back, I continue to do fundraising and the best part of all, a committee told me that somehow the more he sees me, the more he thinks I am more beautiful. For somebody like me who didn't get these kind of compliment really brings my day!! 

     After fundraising, another committee fetch me back home using her e bike i feel so touched that she is willing to fetch me !!! Omg imagine the amount of happy tears I have to withstand. But the best was yet to come

     The best was the night part where my coursemate gave me chinese rice dumpling as it was the chinese rice dumpling festival. He deliver it to me and I feel so touched to eat it. It taste super delicious and my tears of joys finally came down. 
Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment