Thursday, July 31, 2014

Fault in our stars!!! T.T

    OMG!!! Its been so long for me to watch a romantic film in the cinema. The first thing I went back is to watch Fault in Our Stars. There were times that tears were held back, laughter was uncontrollable but my emotions was rollercoast-ing with the plot. I love Augustus Waters. He is the perfect guy in the world. Though he don't look the most handsome but his heart is what matters. He is so perfect. He is willing to love a girl that can't guaranteed a forever love as the girl is also a cancer victim. The moment when they first hold their hands, I was on cloud nine while dreaming of my own Augustus Waters hehehehe.

      The movie sound playlist  starts with Ed Sheeran "All of the Stars" is the best. I can't stop listening to it. When the first time I saw a romantic film after so long, I continue on my romantic movie marathon. I can't wait for my own love journey hahaha. I love this kind of romantic movie!!! It always show that love is hard to find but when you grab it hold on to it. I love the qoute from this movie and the qoute is definitely credited to the brilliant author of John Green !


     "There are infinite numbers between 0 and 1. There's .1 and .12 and .112 and an infinite collection of others. Of course, there is a bigger infinite set of numbers between 0 and 2, or between 0 and a million. Some infinities are bigger than other infinities. A writer we used to like taught us that. There are days, many of them, when I resent the size of my unbounded set. I want more numbers than I'm likely to get, and God, I want more numbers for Augustus Waters than he got. But, Gus, my love, I cannot tell you how thankful I am for our little infinity. I wouldn't trade it for the world. You gave me a forever within the numbered days, and I'm grateful" 


      I nearly cried when Hazel said this!! PS: I love how Augustus Waters call Hazel Grace. Its just something sexy about it !! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! You earn a fan girl here...

No comments:

Post a Comment