Saturday, July 26, 2014

Prince in Disguise.

     My prince is someone who had stand by me for 6 years. He grown from a little pup to a full grown mongrel now. I love him so much. He is my dog. Today, I came back to home and the very first thing what I wanted to do is to sit next to him and tell him my problems. I normally go to him late at night when my family is sound asleep so I can talk to him.

     He was in his usual crazy pattern after I released him from the cage. He ran for awhile and then he will always sit next to me. He knows that I am depressed inside although in front of my family members I act okay. In front of my father, I act like I can handle any situation. When he told me family problem, he expect me to solve it. In front of my mother, I always joke around. But after the joke, I will always feel like my life is meaningless again. In front of my siblings, I act like a good sister. My sister hugs me every time she meets me and it breaks my heart cause I wanted to take my own life and didn't bother about her feelings. She always say how much I miss you and all the guilt build up and it will continue to increase every time she hugs me.

     I told my dog " Only in front of you, I dare to show my true colour in this house." My dog continues to chew his red ball while putting a paw to at my hand. I ask my dog why is life so hard. After hearing me, he starts to nimble on my hand. A voice came in my head saying " See my teeth look sharp and it may looks like it will bring you pain, but sometimes hard won't look hard cause I will never bite you." Then, I ask him why so I feel so lonely especially when in kampar and when you are not with me. He reacted by going under my legs. I understood what he wanted to tell me. He is telling me that don't worry if you can't see me, remember I am just close to you. I sat with him for an hour. I feel so calm sitting with him like nothing can bother him. Playing with his tail, his paw and scratching his head makes my day better. He is truly my prince in disguise

No comments:

Post a Comment