Monday, July 14, 2014

I don't know!!!!

     I hate the damn feeling of not knowing how to do things!! I hate it when I don't know how to solve the problem or when my answer is wrong. I can't fucking believe to solve one equation, I took like 1 hour to solve it. Why can't I do this easily? Why can't I understand it? I hate this feeling! I feel like a failure every single fucking time I can't solve it.

     Who ask me to take engineering course? Fucking problems that sometimes even the damn textbook is wrong. So pissed off on why can't I solved it. The mid term is coming in 2 weeks and I cant even get passed the second chapter. I don't want to get B again. I want to get 4.0 and I know I put such pressure on myself and I don't want to fail. I have no time. I feel like time is laughing at me and racing with me. I can't do the question at all.

     My assignment is coming and due. They are coming and killing my time again. I can't even relax for 1 hour as I need to study. I can't study as my head is about to explode. All I can do is sit at one corner and cry. I fucking cry for like 3 times today because I can't solve the problem and I am not able to as I can't even read the damn book. My friends ask me to sleep but I already sleep very long and I can't do the questions. I don't want to be a failure. I had enough failures in my life. One more failure would push me to the edge. One more failure might just end my life. I hate my life.

     People ask me to think that tomorrow is a new day but I cry when I reach a new day because I am too fucked up. I can't think straight. If I had my blade, I might feel like I can control my emotion. I can choose whether I should live or not but even that I don't have. All I can do is live another miserable day. I hate you life. You always pull my hand when I fall down and release it before I stand up and I fall the second time. Its 2.50am and all I need is sleep but my mind is running crazy on how much things should I do. Can you just fucking kill me? If anyone crash me with a car, I will thank him or her the next life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment