Sunday, July 27, 2014

The animals I have

      What are the animals I have around me?? I have a gorilla that is super smart and a monkey that says the right words at the right time. Yesterday, my morning begins like this. It all started because I was being my annoying self by disturbing people during the holidays and a good friend finally couldn't take it and she said I was annoying. I didn't expect her to be so frank to me and it kinda broke my heart. I thought about her sentence for the whole night and wonder why was i such a bane to everyone. I was quite upset and I kinda hate myself.

      My family and I went to repair my computer and then my animals called. I call my high school friend animals because our group name was the zoo. We were the noisiest, the loudest, the most crazy but the most   smartest group in the class. We have a gorilla, a monkey, a terrorist and finally me; the zookeeper cause I was always the one hushing them up when the teacher is nearby. They knew I was back and invited me to a baking session. When I reach there, they were gossiping about last time how wonderful for 4 of us to be schoolmates and all. Monkey said something dirty and I laugh uncontrollably. However, gorilla couldn't understand and I had to teach her what was the sex joke about. Then she told me something that I haven't heard for a while " That is why we need vanesa here!!" When I heard these words, my heart that was too lonely and too wounded before just went crazy like a small kid that first taste the sweet lollipop. I was going crazy.

    Gorilla didn't know any of my misery before so she acted like I was okay but monkey ask me how was life? I told her it was hell. She told me that is life and you just gonna keep up moving. We started to chat more while baking chocolate chip cookies, egg white cookies and chocolate muffin. I love those chatting days. Unlimited curse words, unlimited sex jokes and definitely no hard feelings words were said. Gorilla and I found an amazing spot in monkey's house that was so safe. That spot was so safe that when we were sitting under there, we felt like kids again. After all the baking, Gorilla started to mop the floor and it sounded like she wash the entire kitchen. It was so loud that me and monkey was laughing like crazy about it. Well all I could say that it was a good day spent and I love them very much. Please let this small moments to come to my life. I love these moments. And here are the things we bake, hope you guys enjoy it!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment